Туризъм, забележителности и бизнес

област Видин област Монтана област Враца област Плевен област Велико Търново област Русе област Силистра област Разград област Добрич област Шумен област Търговище област Варна област Бургас област Сливен област Ямбол област Ловеч област Габрово област Стара Загора област Пловдив област Хасково област Кърджали област Смолян област Пазарджик област Благоевград област Кюстендил област Перник област София област Софийски регион Затвори картата
 Сподели ::
български
english
deutsch
руский
ελληνικά
търсене по текст:
ГОРЕЩА ОФЕРТА

информация

забележителност House Georgiadi in Old Town Plovdiv, Bulgaria





 регион
 
 град
 
 курорт
 
 

 House Georgiadi


Architectural and historical reserve Old Plovdiv

House of Dimitar Georgiadi is a major structural element of the central architectural ensemble of the Old Town, which also includes monuments Koyumdzhieva Revival house, the house Nikola Nedkovich, the house of Ivan Chernozemski Hissar and city gate point.
It was built in 1846-1848 by the Rhodope master hadzhdi George Georgiemednovremenno placements over her house on the northwest Argyros Koyumdzhioglu.
Its first owner was rich merchant tailor George Kendindenoglu who grants it as a dowry to his daughter Elena, married to Dimitar Georgiadi, whose name remains in the history of Plovdiv Revival architecture.
The building is among the most impressive examples of Plovdiv symmetrical house - style emerged after 30 years of XIX century. Relatively equal for the three hills land has allowed it to have almost regular rectangular plan. On solid stone walls rise ground floor and two floors with symmetrical side bays with four windows on the facade, and average oriel with arch-shaped, crowned on top with a typical Baroque Plovdiv ends of the roof. From the street, "Steep" go two bays, which stimulate the facade, knowingly violating the strict symmetry.
Gate, go straight through the street and fallen into a large hall with four symmetrical rooms served dining room, office accommodation and storage. In staircase climb a parade ground floor with a central hall-hayet and four symmetrically arranged rooms. The walls are decorated with pilasters with bases and capitals, rectangular fields and typical Renaissance architecture Plovdiv-Alafrangite niches.
Ceilings and doors are decorated with carvings.
Repeat the second floor layout at first, but the decoration of the walls is more modest.

Today in the House Gerogiadi 'houses exhibition "Renaissance" of the Regional Historical Museum Plovdiv. Its rich collection includes authentic artifacts from the era, antique weapons, photographs and documents.

Available
House Georgiadi "is located on a street Tsanko Lavrenov beginning at the eastern foot of three hills. Another option would be turning down from the intersection of Street on January 4 and Saborna Street - main street of Old Town.


Photographer Alexander Djuvinova

visits:
Всички права запазени 2009-2015 www.tourism-hotels-bulgaria.com